To honor God in all we do.
Our MISSION STATEMENT:
To be the full service provider for all indoor and outdoor athletic facilities. Providing specialized sporting equipment, customized chairs/seating, and branding solutions to the US Military, High Schools, Colleges and Universities. DGS Sports aims to compile the unique combination of 40+ years experience in the sporting goods industry along with customized personal service to exceed market expectations and outfit athletic facilities of all our current and future clients.
- Integrity- Who are you when no one else is around?
- Steadfast/Dependable- Can my co-workers and supervisor count on me to be here?
- Loyalty- Why are you doing what you do?
- Motivated- Are you resourceful on your own without someone to prompt you?
- Team Player- Do you have a “team” mentality or a “me” mentality?
- Respectfulness- Do I respect other people and their property regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, or other differences?
- Professionalism- Do I present myself in a professional way in words, appearances, and actions?
- Effort- Do I give 100% effort or am I dependent on others to pick up my slack?
- Education- Am I attempting to learn my trade or just punching the clock?
- Pride- Would I be pleased to stamp my name on the work I am doing?
- Accountability- Do I hold myself accountable to my workmates and supervisor?
- Customer Service- Do I meet my customer’s expectations? Would my customer do repeat business based on my performance?
- Attitude- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Meet our team:
Terry is the founder and CEO of DGS Sports.
With over 40 years experience in the sporting goods industry, Terry leads our team to better understand the sports industry where he was a two-star athlete during the late 1960’s. After graduating from Purdue University, Terry was drafted as a professional baseball player by the Cleveland Indians and later became part of the Philadelphia Phillies organization. His passion for sports led him to become involved with former Cincinnati Bengals & Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach, Sam Wyche, in the early 80’s. This experience launched Terry to start his own sporting goods company in Greenville, SC, Dillard Government Sales (DGS Sports).
The core values representing the DGS culture start with Terry’s desire to integrate his faith, love of family, and personal integrity into the fabric of DGS Sports.His hobbies include hunting, fishing, and chasing around his 17 grandkids!!!